Fly to Copenhagen from New York
Flying from one metropolis to another? Elegant and easy-going Copenhagen has a way of persuading even those arriving other great cities that the trip was worth taking.
Copenhagen is laid-back and leafy where New York is full on and intense. If you want to walk about at a quiet pace, sit down in a café or cycle around in one of the loveliest cityscapes in the world, it is just the place. Though lively when you find the right spots, Copenhagen rarely feels crowded. It is just too cool for that.
What’s on offer with SAS flights to Copenhagen
When you choose SAS as your airline, you choose cheap and reliable. Flying into Copenhagen in Scandiavia can also be a great gateway to Europe. Why not start at the top and work your way down? Not only reasonable, the SAS flights are also comfortable. SAS leaves from New York several times a day. From New York, there are also direct flights to Copenhagen in Denmark available.
SAS takes pride in including amenities in the listed price of your ticket. These amenities include:
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Meals and a non-alcoholic beverage *
- 18 lbs carry-on baggage
- 50 lbs checked baggage (SAS Go)
- Movies, music and games available on your personal video screen
- USB outlet in each seat for charging your own device
- Headphones are provided (or use your own – all seats have one-pin outlets)
- 3G mobile network**
- Rebooking is permitted within same fare level
- Refundable (24 hours)
- Up to 90 % children’s discount
(*Snacks and alcoholic beverages can be bought. **The cost for mobile services is based on the roaming charges of your service provider.)
Cheap flights to Copenhagen
SAS’ flights between New York and Copenhagen are scheduled all year round and are available at reduced rates. Please see the SAS low price calendar to find the most favorable fares and the flying times that suit you best.
SAS EuroBonus – earn points on your flight
- Car rental
- Your next flight
- Other benefits, offers and discounts from SAS and partners
The more you travel, the more points you earn to use on whatever else you need on your travels.