Fly to Copenhagen from Chicago
Not into culture, eating, sightseeing or shopping? Well, Copenhagen in Denmark still has a lot to offer. A cycling haven, the locals go everywhere on two wheels and renting a bike is a good way to see the city. Just make sure to signal when you stop, as there are so many cyclists coming behind you. It has beautiful parks, and the Danes have the good sense to have a café next to the playground, one of the many treats for parents that also makes it a great destination with kids.
What’s on offer with SAS flights to Copenhagen
Fly with SAS to Copenhagen, try the Scandinavian way of living and find out why Copenhagen has been voted the best city in the world to visit. Flights from Chicago to Copenhagen are cheap and depart many times a day.
SAS flights are not only comfortable and reasonable. The SAS as an airline also take pride in including much of what’s on offer in the initial price of your ticket.
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Meals and a non-alcoholic beverage *
- 18 lbs carry-on baggage
- 50 lbs checked baggage (SAS Go)
- Movies, music and games available on your personal video screen
- USB outlet in each seat for charging your own device
- Headphones are provided (or use your own – all seats have one-pin outlets)
- Rebooking is permitted within same fare level
- Refundable (24 hours)
- Up to 90 % children’s discount
(*Snacks and alcoholic beverages can be bought. **The cost for mobile services is based on the roaming charges of your service provider.)
Cheap flights to Copenhagen
SAS’ flights between Chicago to Copenhagen are scheduled all year round. It may be worth looking at our low price calendar for tickets, as SAS makes tickets available at a greatly reduced rate.
SAS EuroBonus – the way to go with SAS
SAS offers the EuroBonus program to all SAS travelers. As a member of EuroBonus, you get favorable prices and discounts on:
- Car rental
- Your next flight
- Other benefits, offers and discounts from SAS and partners
The more you travel, the more points you earn to use on whatever else you need on your travels.