Air New Zealand is a member of Star Alliance and provides passenger/cargo transport services connecting customers all over the world.
- You earn Basic points that you can use to level up to a higher membership level in selected booking classes Air New Zealand Inernational/National, Air Nelson, Eagle Air, Air New Zealand Linkas shown below. All other booking classes are excluded.
- Basic points can be used for award trips and other rewards.
- The principle is simple: the more you fly, the more points you earn.
- Just use your EuroBonus number when you book.
* No points on flights between Australia and New Zealand, between Australia and the Pacific Islands and between New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
** No points on flights within New Zealand, between Australia and New Zealand, between Australia and Pacific Islands and between New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
Claim missing points
If you forget to register your EuroBonus number when you fly, buy or stay, you have six months to claim them.