ANA flies to 32 international destinations and 50 domestic cities and is a member of Star Alliance
- You earn Basic points that you can use to level up to a higher membership level in selected booking classes as shown below. All other booking classes are excluded.
- Basic points can be used for award trips and other rewards.
- The principle is simple: the more you fly, the more points you earn.
- Just use your EuroBonus number when you book.
- If you're missing points from domestic flights in Japan and don't have the ticket number, just enter "2050000000000" in the ticket number field when you retro-register points.
On domestic flights within Japan, you will only earn points if the flight number starts with NH.
Claim missing points
If you forget to register your EuroBonus number when you fly, buy or stay, you have six months to claim them.