With SAS For Business you can lower your company's travel costs using SAS Travel Pass Corporate. But there are more ways in the program to get more out of the company's travel. Find them here.
SAS Corporate Booking
If several of you are traveling and wish to be able to book, administer your bookings and view statistics all at the same place. You should connect to SAS Corporate Booking. This is a self–service feature for everyone in the company. Corporate Booking is part of the SAS For Business and costs nothing but makes life much easier.
- Book flights 24 hours a day at the right price.
- Book hotels and rental cars.
- You can view all booked, canceled and completed trips.
- You can create a detailed profile showing who booked the trip and other information.
SAS Credits becomes SAS for Business
SAS Credits is being replaced by the new company offering SAS For Business in 2018. During the year, SAS Credits is phased out, which means that the final day for accrual was 30th June, 2018. Withdrawal of earned credits is possible until 31st December, 2018.
* For travel booked before the 30th June that refers to departure thereafter, further Credits will be obtained for these trips.
** For travel paid with Credits and departing after 1st January 2019, no refund applies.
With a SAS invoice, you collect information on the company's trips and simplify processing. You decide how often the company receives an invoice – and who makes the payment.
- Only valid for payment in Scandinavia
- Collect all your SAS purchases at sas.se, with the SAS App or by phone.
- Choose an invoicing period – one invoice per week, one invoice per month or two invoices per month.
- The invoice can be sent to the entire company or to a selected payment site.
- Each invoice provides an excellent summary of the company's travel.