This information notice summarizes the regulations regarding guidelines for SAS Travel Voucher.
SAS Travel Voucher was introduced during the Covid-19 period for those who had a planned travel date between March 12, 2020 – July 15, 2020 or a cancelled flight after 05 March 2020.
Please note that other Terms & Conditions applies for SAS Gift card and SAS Voucher.
1. Delivery of Voucher
- If you have chosen to receive a Voucher you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing a link to download your Voucher(s). To download the Voucher(s), you need to enter a code. The code is the booking reference of the original booking (a 6-digit code consisting of a combination of numbers and/or letters).
- You must provide a correct e-mail address for delivery of the Voucher. If the e-mail address cannot be confirmed, SAS may withhold the, delivery of the Voucher.
2. Period of validity
- The Voucher is valid one (1) year from issuance. At the expiry of the validity period, the Voucher cannot be used for purchase or reactivated.
- If you have requested a Voucher due to your flight being cancelled by the airline, any remaining amount is refundable one (1) year from the date of issue. The Voucher is not refundable until expired.
- If you have requested a Voucher for a flight that has not been cancelled by the airline, the Voucher is non-refundable. At the expiry of the validity period any unused remaining value will not be refunded.
3. Use of Voucher
- The code on your Voucher may be used 48 hours after issuance to buy travel and travel extras via SAS website or via customer support in a currency matching the one on your Voucher.
- The balance on your Voucher can never be exchanged for money. The exception is the Travel Voucher travelers receive for a flight that has been cancelled by the airline, where any remaining amount is refundable one (1) year from the date of issue.
- If you have paid for travel with a Voucher and cancel the travel, or if the travel is canceled, you will receive refund on the Voucher you used. Please note that the original Voucher validity period still applies in the event of cancellation.
- The Voucher is impersonal. SAS is, however, not responsible for the Voucher's validity if the Voucher is any way transferred to another person or entity.
4. Loss of Voucher
- SAS is not responsible for lost Vouchers.
- Voucher activation e-mails that have been deleted can be replaced. Contact SAS in order to receive assistance.
5. Limited liability
- SAS is not responsible for the Voucher's validity if the Voucher is in any way transferred to another person or entity. If you are considering buying a second hand Voucher, you do so at your own risk.
- SAS cannot be held liable for Vouchers once activated, which subsequently are lost, stolen, inactivated or damaged. Treat your Voucher with care. SAS is only liable for proven direct damages and only to an amount corresponding to the Voucher in question.
6. Personal Data
- Personal data means any information relating to you as a natural person and through which you can be identified directly or indirectly, such as your name, photo or ID number.
- SAS is committed to protecting your privacy and only process personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. How SAS process your personal data depends on whether you are a member of the EuroBonus program or are a Profile Account holder or a traveler without any particular membership or account with SAS.
- SAS has aimed at describing how SAS process personal data as transparently and clearly as possible in the below privacy policies. Please read the policy applicable to you thoroughly and contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
7. Alternative Dispute Resolution
- If you would like to make a complaint, please contact SAS customer relations team, more information on our complaints procedures.
- You can also send your complaint to: email@example.com. Any general correspondence or inquiries will not be responded to.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with SAS final response to your complaint, you can refer your complaint to any of the approved Alternative Dispute Resolution providers established within the Member States of the European Union. An Online Dispute Resolution platform has been set up by the European Commission which provides easy access to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR): ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- SAS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
- All travel and travel extras are subject to specific terms and conditions.