· On 10 December, 2019, SAS will celebrate the new A350 aircraft. The Event is held inside Hangar 2 at Arlanda Airport.
· Prior to the Event, SAS will execute a competition on Facebook in which the participant can win tickets to participate in the Event.
· The Event starts at 15.00 CET, 10 December 2019.
· The winner of the competition must meet 30 min before the event starts.
What can I win?
· The prize is two tickets per winner to the Event. A total of 5 winners will be selected.
· In order to participate in the competition, you shall comment in the post and explain why you want to be one of the first to experience the new A350 state of the art aircraft.
· The winners of the competition are selected by SAS based on the best and most compelling comments in the Facebook post. The assessment and decision made by SAS is impartial and cannot be appealed.
· The value of each ticket to the Event is estimated to be approximately SEK 600-1.200. The tickets cannot be converted to cash.
· Transportation to the event is not included in the competition. However, refreshments at the event is included free of charge.
· A winner is responsible for all costs, including tax (if any), which he or she incurs in connection with entering the competition.
Who can participate?
· You must be minimum 18 years old and legally competent at the time you enter the competition.
· The winner and any companion must be at least 18 years old to attend the Event.
· Employees within the SAS Group as well as their families are excluded from participation in this competition.
· You must be a citizen of Sweden to participate.
· You may be required to show ID with a photo of yourself.
When does the competition begin and end?
· The competition begins Wednesday 27 November 2019.
· The competition ends on Sunday 1 December 2019.
· The winner will be announced Monday 2 December 2019 on Facebook by SAS.
· When the winner has been announced, SAS’ partner for executing the Event, PS Communications, will get in contact with the winner via Facebook and coordinate the details.
Use of personal information
· SAS will collect and use the personal data supplied by the participants under these Terms and Conditions and the applicable data protection laws. The data will be stored electronically and will only be transferred to third parties, if necessary, in order to organize and carry out the competition. We require that such third parties apply sufficient security procedures in the storage and disclosure of any personal data.
· SAS will not store personal data any longer than is necessary for the purposes of organizing the competition or than is necessary for compliance with any duties laid down by law. SAS will provide information, free of charge, about the personal data it has stored about you as a participant and its use and processing with regard to the competition. To obtain this information or if you would like to delete, block or update the personal data which SAS has stored about you, please contact SAS at email@example.com.
Other things to be aware of
· SAS reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, suspend or discontinue the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion at any time in the event that the competition (or any part of it) is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond the control of SAS.
· SAS reserves the right to deny or remove any entry that may be perceived as offensive, improper or illegal (e.g. if the entry infringes any third party rights).
Organizer of the competition
· The competition is organized by SAS.
· This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.