Travel info


Passport & visa

Passport & visa

  • IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNACCOMPANIED MINORS: If you are a parent or legal guardian for an unaccompanied minor, you must always produce a valid identity document at Check-in regardless of destination. 

    Some American airlines do not accept passengers between 2-15 years of age to travel alone without company of an adult (age 16). Check with your airline before you travel. 
Travel to Canada
- New entry requirements

Travel to Canada

Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTA) Canada is introducing a new entry requirement, Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting through Canada by air.
  • Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa.
  •  Apply for your eTA no later than 72 hours before your flight.
  • The eTA is valid for a maximum of 5 years or until your passport expires. To make sure that you can board your flight to Canada, you will need to travel with the passport you used to apply for your ETA as the ETA is electronically linked to it. 


Travel to the UK
Travel to the US
Travel to Russia
Travel to the rest of the world


Scandinavian Airlines © 2017

| Travel conditions | Site map | Agent sales info | About SAS | Contact page | Feedback | Imprint
Star Alliance