Scandinavian Airlines, SAS, is Northern Europe’s leading airline with 1 000 daily flights to over 120 destinations in Scandinavia, Europe, the US and Asia. SAS was also one of the founders of Star Alliance
New! Earn and spend points on trips to new SAS destinations
Stockholm-Rhodes from June 23 to 4 August (seasonal)
Oslo-Budapest & Bucharest from 21 December 2018 (seasonal)
Copenhagen-HongKong from 28 October 2018 (year round)
- You earn Basic points on all regular flights operated by SAS as shown in table below, except on SAS charter flights, unless otherwise stated. All other booking classes are excluded.
- You can use Basic points to level up to higher membership levels and towards award trips and other rewards.
- The principle is simple: the more you spend, the more points you earn.
- Log in before you book so your details will be added automatically.
- Gold and Diamond members earn an additional 25% Basic points on top of regular Basic point earnings. Read more
- You or a close family member can use your points in all service classes on flights operated by SAS, except for SAS charter trips.
- Book one-way or round-trip award trips using points only (Best price) or a combination of points and cash (Best availability) in all service classes.
- You can also use your points to upgrade, buy lounge access or shop onboard.
Read more about earning points
Read more about spending points