Singapore Airlines’ success has been fuelled by its dedication to customer service. It is also member of Star Alliance
- You earn Basic points that you can use to level up to a higher membership level in selected booking classes as shown below. All other booking classes are excluded.
- Basic points can be used for award trips and other rewards.
- The principle is simple: the more you fly, the more points you earn.
- Just use your EuroBonus number when you book.
* R-class valid from September 1, 2018.
- You can spend points on flights operated by Singapore Airlines, except on charter flights.
- You can also use your points to upgrade.
Please note that First Class awards and upgrades are not available on Singapore A380 and B77W flights.