- Our Unaccompanied Minor service ensures your child is taken through security, to the gate,* boarded on the aircraft, introduced to the flight attendant, chaperoned during all connections, helped with any baggage and through customs and passport checks, and released to the appropriate person at their destination (as authorized in writing by a parent/guardian). They'll also enjoy something to eat and drink during the flight.* At some airports, guardians must escort unaccompanied minors to the gate.
- Fees for our Unaccompanied Minor service are as follows:
- For domestic travel: DKK/NOK/SEK 350/EUR 30 per child and flight.
- Within Scandinavia: DKK/NOK/SEK 450 per child and flight.
- From Scandinavia/Finland to Europe and on intercontinental flights: DKK/NOK/SEK 450/EUR 50/USD 70 per child and flight.
- For trips from another country to Scandinavia and on our partner airlines, other fees may apply.
- We offer our Unaccompanied Minor service on flights to/from SAS destinations in Asia and the US. If the child will be continuing the trip on another airline, however, this special assistance is not available.
Please note that on some of our flights, the crew may be English-speaking only.