STS Alpresor is northern Europe’s largest ski tour operator to the Alps. The company owns and runs five high quality hotels in Bad Gastein, Austria – among them the well-known Hotel Salzburger Hof. STS Alpresor produces and sells all inclusive trips including: flight, transfer, accommodation, half board, ski pass and guide service to 21 differents resorts in the Alps and USA. STS Alpresor’s corporate spirit is characterized by experience, engagement and loyalty.
EuroBonus and STS Alpresor
This is a partnership for members in Scandinavia/Finland, wich allows you to earn EuroBonus Extra points when you travel with STS Alpresor.
- You earn 2500 - 4000 Extra points on all travel packages purchased from STS Alpresor that include hotel stays and flights that are featured on STS Alpresor’s website or printed in STS Alpresor’s brochure.
- Applies only to full price journeys.
- The reservation needs to be made on www.alpresor.se or by telephone 0771-20 20 20.
- If you make the reservation on the website you have to call and register your EuroBonus number. You need your reservation number to register.
- The Extra points will only be obtained by the holder of the EuroBonus card and receives points for his/her own journey (not companions).
- The Extra points are transfered to members account approximately 14 days after completed journey.
- It’s not possible to register missing points after departure.
- All EuroBonus members over 12 years can obtain EuroBonus Extra points.
- If the booking is being cancelled prior to departure no EuroBonus Extra points will be granted.
- The EuroBonus member is responsible for the EuroBonus card beeing valid.