Our entry level
As a Basic member you start earning points from the first trip you take. From now on, you receive special discounts for example on car rentals and gain access to a range of special offers for EuroBonus members only, including the possibility of using your EuroBonus card as an electronic ticket on SAS flights and much more. To reach Silver or Gold-level, simply fly – all your flights with SAS, Wideroe, Estonian Air and all Star Alliance carriers will take you to the benefits and privilegies!
Automated notification of flight changes via sms
As a member of EuroBonus or a holder of a Travel Pass or Travel Pass Corporate you can register for a service that automatically will inform you via a SMS on any irregularity affecting the departure and arrival times of the flights on which you are booked on. To subscribe to this service (or unsubscribe) you log in on “My profile”/“Mobile services”.
No charge for SAS WiFi in any service class onboard SAS.
Our Basic members receives discounts from our car rental partners.
Avis - discount code AWD N070001
• 10% on best available rates, excl.insurances & fees worlwide.
Hertz - discount code CD P824500
• Hertz #1 Club Gold membership (contact Hertz for application form).
• 5% discount on eligible rentals.
Sixt - discount code CD9950666
• Up to 10% discount on all offline and internet private customer rates of Sixt rent a car and Sixt rent a truck valid at time and place of rental. The discount depends on local availabilities and cannot be combined with specials.
• Entitled to receive Sixt Express card.
Exchange your points
You can start exchanging your points for award trips and special offers as soon as you have accumulated a sufficient number of points.
American Express, Diners Club and MasterCard offer EuroBonus members the possibility to have a co-branded private EuroBonus card*. Cards also offer extended travel insurance.
* Only applicable in the Nordic countries.
| || |
Are you aiming for Silver or Gold status?