SAS Fast Track
- You can use SAS Fast Track security regardless of ticket type, when traveling on a same day ticket with SAS, Widerøe or another Star Alliance member airline.
- In Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Oslo you may bring along one guest or your immediate family (wife/husband/partner and own children, maximum 4 family members). This applies for most SAS destinations. See detailed info
- When traveling on a same-day outward ticket on a scheduled flight with SAS, Wideroe, Star Alliance carrier or Estonian Air, you have privileged access to lounges operated by Star Alliance carriers and other SAS EuroBonus partner lounges.
- You can also access SAS lounges if you are disembarking from an SAS operated intercontinental flight (except Newark due to airport authority regulations).
- You can choose to bring one (1) guest or invite immediate family members (wife/husband/partner and own children, maximum 4 family members) to SAS lounges.
- Dayroom with shower in SAS Gold Lounge in Copenhagen and showers in SAS Lounges in Copenhagen & London.
- You have access to Aeroflot's lounges in Moscow, regardless of ticket type, when departing on Aeroflot code-share flights with Scandinavian Airlines flights to Copenhagen and Stockholm.
- Your Gold lounge access is also valid in connection with award trips.
More about SAS Lounges
SAS Smart Pass & Business Check-in
- SAS Smart Pass is available if you have a home address within Scandinavia.
- You can use SAS Plus/Business check-in, regardless of fare on SAS, Estonian Air, Wideroe and Airoflot in Moscow*.
- In SAS Go, 2x23kg baggage without charge on SAS, Wideroe (Economy) and on Estonian Air* (Economy).
- In SAS Plus 3x23 baggage without charge on SAS, Wideroe (Flex) and on Estonian Air* (Flexible Economy).
- In SAS Business, 3x32kg baggage without charge on SAS, Wideroe (Full Flex) and on Estonian Air* (Business).
- You can bring 10kg extra checked baggage on Aeroflot**.
Guaranteed seat and priority
- You have highest wait-list priority on SAS, Estonian Air and Wideroe
- Guaranteed seat, not class with a ticket in C if booked at least 48 hours before departure with SAS and Wideroe*** and at least 24 hours before departure with SAS between Stockholm - Gothenburg/Malmö and domestic flights in Norway with Wideroe**
*Valid on flights with Aeroflot or Scandinavian Airlines, between Moscow and Copenhagen/Stockholm.
** Valid on Estonian Air operated flights with a SAS codeshare flight numer i.e SK8410.
*** except on Public Service routes within Norway and it’s not possible to do this online.