SAS Travel Pass is a corporate travel concept under which the company pays after travel is completed. Travel Pass is based on a contract with SAS that offers discounts when travelling in SAS Plus and SAS Business to many destinations and offers the advantages of travel flexibility and cash savings.
Travel Pass can be used by everyone in the company and offers discounts even on Widerøe. Pay after travel is completed and discounts are applied immediately. This simplifies tracking and travel management and you can get a good overview of your company's travel. There is no minimum amount required to buy a Travel Pass nor expiration dates on the products. Choose the service class you will travel in depending on your needs for flexibility and service. If you change employers, you can keep your Travel Pass number. You can even have the same Travel Pass number for several different Travel Pass products.
Save time and money on clever solutions!
Pay after travel is completed
Discount on flights with SAS and Widerøe
Travel in SAS Business or SAS Plus
No card fees, minimum order values, expiry dates or fees for booking changes or refunds
|Simple administration |
- Information on prices and completed travel by email
- No change fees or credit invoices and minimal action required for refunds
- Use travel account or credit card
- Combine Travel Pass card with Eurocard, Diners or American Express
|Simple travel |
- Book on flysas.com or with your travel agent
- Check in online, by mobile or at a self-service terminal at the airport
- Review travel on your own profile
- Earn EuroBonus points* on flights
- Choose which card/booking reference you which to use at check-in/security controlAdministration and statistics on website
- Lounge access when you travel in SAS Business
*excluding domestic flights in Norway
Enter a new contract
For new contracts and information, please contact Corporate Support or your travel agent. Call +44 (0) 208-990 7020 for more details. We are open Monday to Friday from 9am-5:30pm.
Travel Pass terms and conditions
SAS provides a Travel Pass card with each contract or if your company has a SAS Travel Pass contract.
Use the Travel Pass card as identification along with an ID card when travelling on SAS and Widerøe.
Destinations and zones
Contact us to determine the right product/corporate contract