- We are currently renovating the Copenhagen lounge. We have started renovating the lounge's entrance & reception area. We look forward to welcoming you to modern & new surroundings on November 2. We will remain open as usual during the entire renovation period.
- Visit our new lounge in Oslo! Enjoy the new domestic lounge in Oslo at gate 15. The concept of the lounge will be the same as at our popular domestic lounge in Stockholm.
- Relax in our lounges. Feel free to stop by and try the delicious buffet, fresh salads and new wines. The lounge offers smart office spaces and a fast Internet connection. We also have the work of some of Scandinavia's best interior designers in terms of the décor. After all, a number of our passengers fly halfway around the world to experience Scandinavian design.
- Meetings at the lounge. Our Copenhagen lounge now offers all passengers the opportunity to use the fully equipped conference room that can accommodate up to 14 people. Book by clicking on the link or call +45 323 24 103.
Book SAS conference room
- For our youngest passengers. We have special children's lounges in Copenhagen for our youngest passengers & and kids' corners in Stockholm Terminal 5 & Oslo.
- Have we succeeded in creating an enjoyable and relaxing environment? Visit the new lounges - we look forward to hearing your feedback.
| || |
If you travel in SAS Plus, SAS Business or are a EuroBonus Diamond or Gold member, you can visit the lounge for free. We also offer SAS Go passengers the opportunity to visit our new lounges for only €22/$30 per person if you pay when you check in online or €28/$38 per person if you pay at the airport. The offer is valid if you are traveling abroad from Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Gothenburg, Brussels, Paris, New York & Chicago and is subject to availability and the existing traffic situation. Pay at the lounge or during online check-in by credit card.
Note: It is currently not possible to purchase lounge access at the SAS lounge at Arlanda terminal 4 due to technical issues. As soon as this is resolved, the service will open again.
List of lounges