From new exciting flavors to well-known classics
– always carefully selected for our travelers. You'll find an updated SAS menu onboard. As usual, you'll also find an extensive drink menu with something for most tastes. Keep in mind coffee & tea are always free with SAS – at all times & on all flights.
- News! You can now pre-order meals from our menu in SAS Go and get 10% off. Order your breakfast, salad or sandwich here and save money. Enjoy your meal!
You can order meals at the same time as booking your flight via flysas.com or your travel agent and up to 18 hours before departure. You can buy breakfast on flights that depart before 09.00. Salads and sandwiches can be purchased on flights longer than 3 hours.
- SAS Go passengers on flights in Scandinavia and Europe, including domestic flights in Norway and Sweden, can purchase food and drinks from our menu. Coffee and tea are complimentary. Menu for flights within Europe
- On our intercontinental flights, food, snacks & drinks are included in all booking classes (alcohol-free drinks in SAS Go). The selection & variety depends on the time of day you are flying & whether you're traveling in SAS Go or SAS Plus. In addition, you can also purchase drinks & snacks from our onboard menu. Menu for intercontinental flights
For passengers in SAS Business, a more extensive menu is included. Enjoy a glass of champagne and choose from three different main courses as part of a three-course menu. A buffet of fine wines, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks is also accessible throughout the flight.
- For longer flights*, we also offer Store, our Scandinavian boutique in the sky. Indulge in fine perfumes, jewelry, fashion, the latest gadgets and fun stuff for kids – all with a touch of Scandinavian design and quality. Browse our Store catalogue here
- You can pay with credit card** and cash in the following currencies: DKK, NOK, SEK, EUR, USD and GBP. You can also pay with EuroBonus points***.
| || |
*Store is offered on flights that are longer than 1 hour and 45 minutes, as well as flights from Norway to and from Copenhagen/Stockholm and domestic Norwegian flights.
**We only accept credit cards, not debit cards including Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard Direct and Maestro. Dankort is not accepted unless if it is a Visa/Dankort.
***We are not able to check your point balance in-flight, therefore we'll need to register a credit card to grant your purchase.