Book your intercontinental SAS flights (US or Asia) in business class and we offer you a free limousine service to Schiphol Airport up to 65km.
SAS Scandinavian Airlines is proud to offer our passengers an as smooth and hassle free journey as possible. Our Business Class passengers flying on SAS Intercontinental flights can enjoy a free limousine service from and to home (only in The Netherlands) directly to and from Schiphol Airport.
All you need to do is to make a reservation in advance of minimum three (3) working days before departure of your journey. The free limousine service is to be requested via the form on this website. No requests will be handled by phone.
Our working hours for the limousine service are Monday to Friday from 9am-4pm CET.
Service to the airport
Limousine with driver will come to agreed time and will pick up the passenger at the agreed venue in The Netherlands on the day of departure.
Service from the airport
When the passenger(s) has/have passed customs, they shoold look for the driver holding a SAS-branded plate and their name(s) in the arrival hall. He will drive the passenger(s) to the agreed venue in The Netherlands.
The driver will wait only 15 minutes after the luggage belt for the passenger flights has stopped. The passenger is responsible to contact the driver in case he/she needs more time through customs at Schiphol Airport.
A written confirmation (by e-mail) will be delivered by SAS to the passenger in advance of travel (72 hours prior to departure) and must be remitted to the driver.
Terms and Conditions
- The flight ticket must be purchased and issued in the Netherlands.
- The flight bookings are to be made via www.flysas.nl or through a travel agency with a Dutch IATA-number.
- The journey must start and/or end in Amsterdam.
- For bookings made on SAS operated flights only.
- US: New York, Chicago or Washington
- Japan: Tokyo
- Asia: Beijing or Bangkok
- Electronic ticket number is obligatory (otherwise no request possible).
- The limousine service is subject to availability.
- The limousine service is offered by SAS Scandinavian Airlines in Amsterdam only and can not be requested through other SAS offices.
- This service is not applicable for bookings made with EuroBonus or any other Star Alliance frequent flyer program award tickets.
- This service is not applicable for group bookings.
- This service is not applicable for AD/ID tickets.
- Pick-up time is set by the limousine service company and cannot be changed.
- Pick-up and drop-off is limited to one address only, no stops are permitted.
- SAS takes the cost up to 65km. As from 65 km, taxicompany charge 1,80 EUR per Km directly to the passenger.
- Minimum one working day before flight departure.
- Changes/Cancellations have to be done by mail to email@example.com during the previously mentioned office hours for the limousine service from Monday to Friday 9am-4pm CET.
- If changes or cancellation are made less than one (1) working day before departure of your flight or outside office hours or during weekends/Dutch Bank holidays you have to call the car company directly.
- SAS is not responsible in case of negligence by passenger / Travel agent to cancel or change limousine service. No second driver will be sent.
- SAS is not responsible for valuables left in the limousine.
Treatment of customer information: All information submitted to SAS when requesting limousine service is used by SAS in order to fulfill our obligations towards passenger and to provide passenger with good service. Personal passenger information is not stored for longer time period than is necessary in respect to the purpose of processing the request.
General terms and conditions submitted and maintained by SAS Netherlands. Last review/update on 20 April 2011.