Founded in 1843, The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on global current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts. It is firmly established as one of the world's most authoritative and influential publications.
The Economist is read by more of the world's political and business leaders than any other magazine. Wherever you are in the world, subscribing to The Economist gives a well-rounded perspective that ensures you're always well-informed in conversation and gives you a competitive edge in business.
Available in print only, digital only or as a print and digital package, you have the opportunity to enjoy The Economist however you wish.
Subscribe today and receive up to 10 000 Extra points from September 18 until October 31, 2014!
| || || |
| || |
You earn Extra points
|Print & Digital one year || |
10 000 (3500)
|Digital only one year** ||€ 188* ||7500 (2500) |
|Print only one year || |
* Local price variations apply.
** The digital edition is available via The Economist apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, Chrome, BlackBerry and Kindlefire.
| || || |
Terms & conditions for this offer
• The Economist is published in English
• The offer is valid for new subscriber only worldwide, regardless of residence
• Your Extra points will be on your account after four (4) weeks
• This offer cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable
• Any claims, please contact The Economist member service by e-mail.