You can spend your points for yourself or any close family member on SAS and Wideroe as long as there is seat available for sale, book one-way or round trips, it's up to you. A minimum of points is always required and points required will vary for each reservation, the simple logic is that flights with higher demand may require more points.
You have following options
- Book limited EuroBonus tickets* for points only at lowest fixed EuroBonus price.
- Book any regular ticket for points only that you want to spend using a slider.
- Book any regular seat and combine points & money using a slider.
- Book upgrade onboard for points on SAS
- Standby upgrade for points on SAS
Nice to know
Infants 0-23 months travel for free & children 2 - 11 years of age have 50% discount on EuroBonus tickets. On regular EuroBonus tickets, infants pay 10% of the adult fare & children 2 - 11 years of age have 25% discount. Reservations can be made up to departure provided that the destinations has e-ticket service. You can mix classes, fly in SAS Business on one flight and in SAS Go on the other. Any applicable taxes or charges must be paid by the traveller.
* One stopover is permitted on SAS Intercontinental routes on outbound and on the trip home if you would like to do so.
Fuel surcharge will not be added.