Park Inn by Radisson is a fresh and energetic upcoming mid-market hotel brand, set for extensive growth across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Focused on mastering the essentials of a great hotel experience within their class, Park Inn hotels offer warm and casual service, are spotlessly clean, easy to use, safe and fun. The fundamental needs of all frequent travellers on business and on leisure.
You earn 300 - 400 Extra points per night, max 3 consecutive nights* length at over 100 Park Inn by Radisson hotels located in Europe, Middle east & Africa. Book now...
Terms and conditions when you earn points
- Please quote your SAS EuroBonus card number at the time of booking and present your card when checking-in.
- The booking must be made in the name of the SAS EuroBonus member.
- SAS EuroBonus members earn points in all participating hotels, with any stay that has been booked at a published rate.
- The following rates are excluded and do not qualify for points:
- employee rates
- family and friend rates
- airline crew rates
- travel agent rates
- hotel employee rates
- room rates that are billed on a master bill
- tour operator rates
- wholesaler rates, or rates booked through online travel companies or other third parties in which you pay for that booking directly to such online travel company or third party
- Complimentary rooms
Register missing points
In the event that the points have not been registered you can do this online. Have your Membership number and the hotel invoice ready, click here and claim your points. For questions regarding your Extra points, click here.
Make your reservation online on Park Inn by Radisson Hotels and you can book your award stay up until the day of arrival.
You need 15 000 points per night, breakfast included and the points cover two people in a double room.