Are you organizing an international event in Scandinavia or Finland?
Let us help you make your event successful & apply for the SAS Convention Program.
Scandinavian Airlines is the preferred airline to/from Scandinavia. With our extensive route network, we fly you
and your delegates' to Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland with one of the SAS Group Airlines; SAS, Blue1
Click here to view our interactive route map Interactive route map. SAS Convention Program is specially designed
to meet your needs when planning an international event; you will find advantages in the program that will suit
you and your delegates needs. Click here to apply for SAS convention program.
If you are organizing an event with more than 500 international delegates click her for more information about
Star Alliance Official Airline Network Agreement.
- Affiliated with a well known airline
- Possibility of a prepaid travel account to be used for part payment of site inspection, committee travel, guest speaker travel
- Marketing of your event through SAS International Sales Offices
- A unique event code designated to your event
- SAS Group Conference Fares for all participants including delegates, exhibitors and accompanying persons
- A dedicated online booking platform will be available for delegates when booking SAS ticket with conference discount
- Possibility to make the air travel to the event carbon neutral
- Professional & Helpful SAS staff
| || |
- A special conference discount on routes operated by SAS Group airlines
- Easy and convenient online booking by logging in with eventcode
- Possibility to pay CO2 compensation which is clearly connected to the event
- Earn EuroBonus (frequent flyer) points or points with one of the frequent flyer Star Alliance programs
- A wide selection of frequent departures to choose from