Please use this form to enquire about Group and specialist sales.
Alternatively, please call 0871 226 7757.
Planning a group trip?
At SAS, we believe that no matter how big or small your group, each member is singularly important. That's why we have a dedicated and experienced department designed to manage groups for 10 travellers or more. Booking your group with SAS will ensure you have a competitive fare, with extra flexibility to ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible.
If you are travelling as a team or a supporting group, you'll find that we are fully accustomed to the specific needs of teams travelling abroad. Extended ticketing deadlines allow for last minute name changes in the group.
Music & theatre festivals
With Scandinavia hosting popular events such as the Roskilde Festival and the Bergen International Festival, SAS is prepared to meeting the special needs of performance artists, rock bands and orchestras, TV camera crews and accompanying media personnel.
Meetings and conferences
If you are organising a meeting or event, SAS can offer professional groups a wide range of services en route to their destination.
For groups of 10 or more, we offer:
- Competitive fares
- Flexibility - Passenger names can be provided 5 weeks before travel. Name changes and booking alterations, (dates and flights) will be permitted (subject to availability) up until the day the tickets are issued
- Flights with partner airline Widerøe
- EuroBonus points can be earned on group travel
- A small deposit of £50 deposit per person on European flights and £75 per person on intercontinental flights that is required to confirm your group
- Efficient, friendly and dedicated service designed to meet your individual needs