Closure of oil route Stavanger - Houston
The last flight from Stavanger will depart on 23 October returning in Stavanger on 24 October.
Take advantage of direct service from Stavanger-Houston with SAS! With six flights a week to the US, there are also great connections within Scandinavia, Finland & Europe.
The Stavanger to Houston route operated by PrivatAir will have an all-business version of the Boeing 737-700, with a long-haul SAS Business class concept on board, having just 44 comfortable business seats and a modern inflight entertainment system as well as full-service meals onboard.
- VIP treatment for 44-seat all-Business cabin (equivalent to 141 seats on a SAS B737-700)
- Professional and dedicated crew of 4 staff
- Complete food & beverage offering with long-haul SAS Business class service program
- Personal tablet entertainment
- Refreshed and roomy cabin
- Comfortable flat-angle Business class electrical seats
- Seat pitch: 152-155cm
- 3 lavatories
*Take a parking slip when you drive into the parking lot (you will not receive a refund if you use a credit card). Exchange the parking slip at the check-in desk for one that gives you free parking when you exit. This service is only available to those traveling direct from Stavanger-Houston.
- Business priority at SAS ticket offices
- Business check-in
- Fast Track security
- Business lounge in Houston
- Priority baggage
- 2 x 32 kg checked baggage allowance
- Free parking in Stavanger*
Duty-free goods purchases onboard are not permitted on this flight.
| ||Stavanger-Houston ||Houston-Stavanger |
| ||Flight number ||Departure ||Arrival ||Flight number ||Departure ||Arrival |
|Wednesday-Monday ||SK951 || 4pm ||7:40pm ||SK952 || 9:35pm ||2:20pm+1 |
Don't delay - book your flight in SAS Business today!