Before the flight departs, you have the opportunity to take advantage all what SAS lounges offer, the ability to quickly and easily connect to wireless Internet for free, make yourself a good cup of espresso, have a glass of wine and get something to bite on.
Pay with your points
The visit costs 3000 points per person and you may bring a child under 2 years of age for no extra charge. You can also pay with your credit card (€28), use your combined card an earn points at the same time.
- Brussels (pier A). Pay at web check-in only.
- Copenhagen (terminal 3). Pay at web check-in or at the lounge reception.
- Gothenburg (transit hall). Pay at web check-in only.
- Helsinki (terminal 1). Pay at web check-in only.
- Oslo (transit hall). Pay at web check-in or at the lounge reception.
- Stockholm - Stockholm (terminal 5). Pay at web check-in or at the lounge reception.
All you need to enter our SAS Lounge is a ticket with a departure on the same day with SAS or Widerøe. We reserve the right to allow lounge access if space is available and the traffic situation permits.
- just contact our lounge staff and they will assist you.