- Unless otherwise stated, points can be used by people with whom the member has a close relation, e.g. family and relatives.
- Children 2-11 years get a 50% discount on award flights on selected partners. Infants (up to two years old) travel with you free of charge.
- Flight awards can be booked up to departure provided that the trip can be booked to/from e-ticket destinations.
- Flight awards can be booked online with SAS, Wideroe and Estonian Air.
- All other flight partners must be booked through Member Service.
- If outward and homeward travel differs the higher applicable number of points, according to the flight award chart, always applies.
- One stopover on the outward and return journey is permitted on SAS intercontinental routes.
- You can book flights in SAS Go, SAS Plus or in SAS Business and you can also mix classes if this service is available. The points required split the difference - your EuroBonus account is charged with the normal number for each class, divided by two.
- One-way award travel is available on SAS, Estonian Air, Wideroe and on Star Alliance flights.
- Rebooking of flight awards is allowed (date & time) up to one 24 hours before the outward departure time, provided that your points have not expired. Once you have started your award trip, return trip cannot be rebooked nor refunded.
- You can change the time and date on your award flights online. To book to another destination, or change to a one-way ticket, call the telephone sales.
- Cancellation of flight/hotel awards is allowed up to 24 hours before the award are to be used. Expired points cannot be reused.
- Car awards, order your car voucher online and then book your car of your choice through Avis or Hertz.
- Hotel awards can also be booked online on selected hotel partners.
- A service fee will be charged for cancellations and changes of awards via telephone, e-mail or fax.
- Awards can only be issued by SAS i.e., not by travel agents or other partners.
- SAS can cancel a award at any time if rules are violated.
- The traveler must pay any applicable charges, such as airport taxes or fuel charges.
EuroBonus service fee per person
The services available can be paid in Euro (or local currency equivalent).
*Members resident in US and Asia & Pacific excluded.
| || |
Through Member Service
|Silver, Gold & Diamond |
Through Member Service
|Book awards || |
|0 € |
|Change awards || |
|15 € |
|Cancellation of awards ||0 € ||0 € ||0 € |
|Namechange ||Not possible ||15 € ||15 € |