- Have some questions before you go? Call us and we'll do our best to assist.
- We care about your valuables. Click here for delayed baggage & here for damaged baggage.
LOST & FOUND
- Forgot your child's toy on board or something else? Click here.
- You can claim partly or fully unused tickets if they are refundable here.
- Learn more about EuroBonus, our frequent flyer program - click here.
- Technical problems? Let us know here and we'll do our best to fix it.
- Was there a problem with your journey? We would like to help! Click here to contact us.
If you would like to make a complaint please contact our customer relations team who can be contacted at Contacttoflysas@sasair.com
More information on our complaints procedures can be found here
If for any reason you are unhappy with our final response to your complaint, you can refer your complaint to any of the approved Alternative Dispute Resolution providers established within the Member States of the European Union. An Online Dispute Resolution platform has been set up by the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
which provides easy access to alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
Although SAS is not signed up to any ADR body, SAS adheres by the decisions of the ADR bodies approved by the Member States.
UK residents can log the complaint with CAA’s Passenger Advice and Complaints Team (PACT) by completing the online complaint form via the CAA website, www.caa.co.uk/passengercomplaints
. Under the subtitle “How the CAA can Help” you will need to click on the link ”Refer your complaint to us”. You can then access CAA’s consumer portal where you can submit your complaint to PACT
Alternatively you may direct your complaint toThe Retail Ombudsman
The Retail Ombudsman is approved by the Civil Aviation Authority to provide dispute resolution services and an independent view of your complaint under the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) regulations 2015, implementing the ADR directive.
The Retail Ombudsman
33 Floor Euston Towers
286 Euston Road
London NW1 3DP, UKwww.theretailombudsman.org.uk
You can also refer your complaint to Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden (“ARN”), Box 174, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden who are approved by an EU Competent Authority to provide an independent review of complaints and dispute resolution services. You will need to refer your complaint within 12 months after our final response.
ARN can be contacted on:
Box 174, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden
Opening hours: 9-12, 13-15 www.arn.se