- Pre-order your meal and enjoy a wider choice of options! Lunch, dinner, and the children’s favorite – you can now choose from a wider range when you pre-order your meal. To pre-order and to see the full range and availability for your flight, go to my bookings.
We can offer pre-ordering on most European flights for those traveling in SAS Go and Go Light. (Breakfast is available for purchase on flights longer than 60 minutes with a departure time before 9am.) Salads, sandwiches, lunch, dinner, and children’s meals can be pre-ordered on flights longer than two hours.
You can pre-order meals from the time of booking up to 18 hours before departure when you book your flight at flysas.com or through your travel agent.
- SAS Go passengers on flights in Scandinavia and Europe*, including domestic flights in Norway and Sweden, can purchase food and drinks from our menu. Coffee and tea are complimentary. Menu for flights within Europe
- On our intercontinental flights, food, snacks & drinks are included in all booking classes (alcohol-free drinks in SAS Go). The selection & variety depends on the time of day you are flying & whether you're traveling in SAS Go or SAS Plus. In addition, you can also purchase drinks & snacks from our onboard menu. Menu for intercontinental flights
For passengers in SAS Business, a more extensive menu is included. Enjoy a glass of champagne and choose from three different main courses as part of a three-course menu. A buffet of fine wines, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks is also accessible throughout the flight.
- For longer flights**, we also offer Store, our Scandinavian boutique in the sky. Indulge in fine perfumes, jewelry, fashion, the latest gadgets and fun stuff for kids – all with a touch of Scandinavian design and quality.
Browse our Store catalogue here
- You can pay with credit card*** and cash in the following currencies: DKK, NOK, SEK, EUR, USD and GBP.
You can also pay with EuroBonus points****.
| || |
*Except between Copenhagen–Gdansk/Berlin/Hamburg/Gothenburg.
**Store is offered on flights that are longer than 1 hour and 45 minutes, as well as flights from Norway to and from Copenhagen/Stockholm and domestic Norwegian flights.
***We only accept credit cards, not debit cards including Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard Direct and Maestro.
Dankort is not accepted unless if it is a Visa/Dankort.
****We are not able to check your point balance in-flight, therefore we'll need to register a credit card to grant your purchase.