Book your flight to Trondheim with SAS
SAS offers flights to Trondheim, Norway, from all over the world. We offer direct flights to Trondheim Airport (TRD) from northern Europe and routes with one stopover from departure airports outside northern Europe. Choose from three service classes: SAS Go, SAS Plus & SAS Business – each offers a different level of flexibility and comfort.
Economy, our most budget-friendly option, features all of SAS’ trademark services:
- 24-hour money-back guarantee. You’ll always receive a full refund if you cancel your trip within 24 hours of booking your ticket (for flights departing more than 24 hours from time of booking).
- Online check-in and free seat selection. Check in online and choose your preferred seat up to 22 hours before departure.
- 23 kg checked baggage allowance. Don’t spend time worrying about whether or not all your stuff will fit into your cabin baggage. When you fly with SAS, you can check in one piece of luggage weighing up to 23 kg at no additional cost.
- Coffee, tea and newspaper included. We always offer free coffee and tea onboard our flights. If you’re flying within Europe, you can buy snacks and drinks from the CloudShop. If you’re flying intercontinental, meals and drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Earn EuroBonus points. As a EuroBonus member, you earn EuroBonus points on all your flights with SAS and our partner airlines.
- World-class punctuality. We are committed to getting you to your destination on time and we are very proud to have been named Europe’s most punctual major airline three years in a row.
In SAS Plus & SAS Business, you can enjoy additional services, such as Fast Track access, which gets you through security faster. If you’re flying in SAS Business or SAS Plus, you’ll have access to a lounge to relax, work or socialize before departure. Check out the specific benefits for each service class and select your preferred service class when you book your ticket.
Enjoy charming Trondheim
Trondheim is beautifully located in central Norway on the shore of the Trondheimsfjord inlet and is the country’s third-most populous city.
The city of Trondheim has a long history dating back to around 1000 AD, when the city was founded as a trading post during the Viking Age. Today, Trondheim is a center for technology and education and locals and visitors enjoy the city’s charming waterfront cityscape with many historical attractions, shops, restaurants, cafés and bars.
For shopping, the pedestrian streets Nordre gate and Olav Tryggvasons gate are good places to go for a mix of old well established Norwegian companies and new hip stores featuring cool Scandinavian design.
Trondheim’s premier restaurants offer inspiring menus based on seasonal local ingredients and you can also find fine restaurants specializing in traditional Norwegian or international cuisine.
With mountains, the inlet and the Nidelven river on its doorstep, Trondheim is also a great starting point for outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, skiing, cycling and golf.
Book your trip with SAS to Trondheim today.