| || |
- No service fee when booking awards through Member Service.
- 10% discount on 'Best availability' award flights with SAS when you book at least 14 days in advance.
On top, you earn points on the same trip. Read more..
- Silver members who live in Scandinavia receive EuroBonus Traveler – Magazine quarterly. You can always find the latest magazine online, check it out: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish.
- Free calls and text messages to EuroBonus members with the EuroBonus Connect app, launch in April.
- Use your EuroBonus card as an electronic ticket.
- Free WiFi onboard. Read more..
- Automated notification of flight changes via sms. Read more..
- Combine your payment card with your EuroBonus card and earn points on everything you buy. Read more..
- Discount from partners.
- Spend your points on almost everything. Read more..
Silver benefits at the airport
- As a Silver member you can speed through Fast Track* security on domestic and international flights from Scandinavia. Members may not bring guests or family.
- You can also use Fast Track security in Zurich at any time.
- As a Silver member you will have access to our SAS Lounges (except SAS Gold Lounge)*. Silver members can bring one guest or up to 4 immediate family members (spouse, partner, own children and parents) into the lounge.
- You can use SAS Plus/Business check-in, regardless of fare on SAS, Estonian Air and Wideroe.
- You have priority on waiting lists on SAS, Estonian Air, Wideroe.
- You can use Aeroflot's Business class check-in counters in Moscow**.
- In SAS Go, 2x23kg luggage without charge on SAS, Wideroe (Economy) and on Estonian Air*** (Economy).
- In SAS Plus 3x23 luggage without charge on SAS, Wideroe (Flex) and on Estonian Air*** (Flexible Economy).
- In SAS Business, 3x32kg luggage without charge on SAS, Wideroe (Full Flex) and on Estonian Air** (Business).
- You can bring 10kg extra checked baggage on Aeroflot**.
Read more about luggage
* From July 1 to Aug 31 and Dec 15 to Jan 15, when travelling on a same day ticket with SAS or Widerøe.
** Valid on flights with Aeroflot or Scandinavian Airlines, between Moscow - Copenhagen/Stockholm.
*** Valid on Estonian Air operated flights with a SAS codeshare flight numer i.e SK8410.
Star Alliance benefits
Priority Reservations Waitlisting
Priority Airport Standby
- When there aren't any seats left on your preferred flight, gives you priority should a seat become available.
- Gives you top priority when standing-by a flight at the airport.
Car rental benefits
Avis - discount code AWD K126200
Hertz - discount code CD P824400
- Up to 10% discount in Scandinavia on best available rates, excl.insurances fees.
- Up to 25% discount in the rest of the world on best available rates, excl.insurances & fees.
- Avis Preferred membership and service (apply online).
Sixt - discount code9950667
- Hertz #1 Club Gold membership. (contact Hertz for application form)
- 5% discount on Hertz eligible rentals.
- Entitled to receive Sixt Gold card.
- Up to 10% discount on all offline and internet private customer rates of Sixt rent a car and Sixt rent a truck valid at time and place of rental. The discount depends on local availabilities and cannot be combined with specials.
- 20% discount for Sixt limousine service in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, 10% discount for Sixt limousine service in the rest of the world.
Best Western Hotels
- Double room to single room rate during weekends incl. breakfast (with traveling partner). (Only in Scandinavia)
- Free entrance to the Hotel’s nightclub and sauna, if any. (Only in Scandinavia)
- Room upgrade to next available room category if space available.
- Free daily newspaper (hotels choice of newspaper).
Park Inn Hotels
- Waitlist priority.
- Early check-in (8.00am subject to availability), late check-out (6.00pm) with advance notice.
Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts and Radisson Blu Edwardian, London
- Waitlist priority.
- Early check-in (8.00am), and late check-out (6.00pm), when available and with advance notice.
- Waitlist priority
- Early check-in (8.00am) subject to availability.
- Late check-out (6pm) with advance notice.
- Double occupancy in double room at normal single-room rate.
- Room upgrade in same room category, when available.
- Priority on waiting-list.
- Early check-in (8.00am) and late check-out (6.00pm), when available and with advance notice.
- Free daily newspaper every day during your stay at Scandic Hotels.
- Special rates and offers during selected holiday periods.