Start earning points in Norway from May 21, 2013!
It is with a great pleasure to congratulate all our members, that the ban to earn EuroBonus points in Norway is now lifted. Always remember to quote your membership number every time you travel with us and Wideroe in Norway.
Click here and see how many points you earn on SAS.
Facts between August 1, 2002 and May 20, 2013
The Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Administration has decided to ban the earning and qualifying flights of EuroBonus points on domestic flights operated by SAS and Widerøe, effective from August 1, 2002
- The decision also applies to members of other airlines frequent flyer programs were SAS and Widerøe are included as partners, or any other frequent flyer program.
- SAS regrets the consequences of this ban, and the rejection of our appeal against the decision.
- You will however still receive points for your hotel stays and car rentals in Norway as well as for all international flights including flights to and from Norway.
- The decision does not apply for award travel on Norwegian domestic routes, you may still use your points as you do today - within or outside Norway.
- Silver and Gold benefits are honored on domestic flights within Norway.