Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10 400 corporate, licencee & franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the US and at 111 major airports in Europe.
Campaign - Easter Sale!
Drive now and save up to 20% on your rentals and as a EuroBonus member you receive on top 3000 Extra points per rental. Book March 20 - April 16, 2017 and complete your rental by June 30, 2017.
Learn more and book here
You will earn 500 Extra points when you rent for 1 – 5 days. Earn an additional 100 Extra points per day, when you rent for 6 days or more (up to a maximum of 1 000 points per rental). Points cannot be earned on contract, staff or tour operator rates.
Click here and make your reservation
Register missing points Click here if your points have not been registered after 3 – 6 weeks
Spend your points
- You can book Hertz rental cars online directly with Hertz via the link below and pay with you EuroBonus points.
- It is not possible to make a reservation via Hertz call center if you wish to pay with points.
- The whole rental cost must be paid with EuroBonus points. It is not possible to mix points and money.
- You can make a reservation up till 48 hours before pick up time.
- A reservation can be canceled up till 48 hours before pick up time and points will be reversed automatically by Hertz.
- If the points have expired from time of booking until cancellation, the expired points will not be re-installed at your account.
- Cancellation of your reservation can only be done via the Hertz booking site. Please use the link provided in your confirmation.