We are updating and expanding our Lounges!
During the spring and summer, we are updating and expanding our lounges in Scandinavia. While this work is in progress, our guests are invited to our Pop-up Lounge at Arlanda at Gate F26. The Pop-up Lounge as around 400 sq. m. and will be open until the end of August. The SAS Gold Lounge at Arlanda is currently being renovated. When it reopens in mid July it will be twice as large as before, 855 sq. m. in total. The SAS Lounge at Arlanda will gain an extra 100 sq. m. in total and will be closed from mid July until early September. The domestic/international lounge at Landvetter is also being renovated, the updated new lounge will open in mid June with an extra 120 sq. m. of space. We look forward to welcoming you into our new and larger lounges very soon.
The SAS Lounge and SAS Gold Lounge at Gardemoen, Oslo are also being updated and expanded. Altogether, they will be increased by over 400 sq. m.
- SAS Café Lounges! Welcome to visit our new Café Lounges at Trondheim, Tromsø, Malmo and Lulea Airports. SAS Café Lounges complements existing SAS lounges & are designed for SAS' most frequent flyers. SAS Café Lounges offers a dedicated and relaxing environment where SAS customers can spend time & work effectively.
- Take a look inside! Stroll around the SAS Gold Lounge and SAS Lounge, visit both in Copenhagen and Oslo.
- Visit our new lounge in Oslo. Enjoy the new domestic lounge in Oslo at gate 15. The concept of the lounge will be the same as at our popular domestic lounge in Stockholm.
- SAS lounges open 1 hour before the first SAS flight and close approximately 30 minutes before the last SAS flight.
- Enjoy free access to the lounge when traveling in SAS Plus, SAS Business & Wideroe Flex/Full Flex or if you are a EuroBonus Diamond or Gold member. EuroBonus Silver members have free lounge access in the summer (July 1-August 31) & over Christmas (December 15-January 15).
- Relax in our lounges. Feel free to stop by and try the delicious buffet, fresh salads and new wines. The lounge offers smart office spaces and a fast Internet connection. We also have the work of some of Scandinavia's best interior designers in terms of the décor. After all, a number of our passengers fly halfway around the world to experience Scandinavian design.
- Meetings at the lounge. Our Copenhagen lounge now offers all passengers the opportunity to use the fully equipped conference room that can accommodate up to 14 people. Book by clicking on the link.
Book SAS conference room
- For our youngest passengers, we have special children's lounges in Copenhagen for our youngest passengers & and kids' corners in Stockholm Terminal 5 & Oslo.
| || |
If you travel in SAS Plus, SAS Business or are a EuroBonus Diamond or Gold member, you can visit the lounge for free. We also offer SAS Go passengers the opportunity to visit our new lounges for only €22/$30/2500 EuroBonus points per person if you pay when you check in online or €28/$38 per person if you pay at the airport. The offer is valid if you are traveling abroad from Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Gothenburg, Malmo, Trondheim, Trmso, Brussels, Paris, New York & Chicago and is subject to availability and the existing traffic situation. Pay at the lounge or during online check-in by credit card.
List of lounges