| || |
| || |
|Fare ||Before departure ||On board ||EuroBonus|
|Restrictions apply || |
- Advanced seating
- Separate Business class check-in
- Fast Track (where available)
- Lounge access
- Priority boarding
- New Business Sleeper (where available)
- 4 main course choices
- Separate cabin
- 2-2-2 seat configuration
- Comfort kit
- PC power outlet
- Back stretch bar
- Audio/Video On Demand (where available)
- 10.6" screen
- Self-service buffet (coffee, fruit and snacks)
- Business points
| || |
The ticket is valid only for the transportation as shown on the ticket, from the place of departure via any agreed stopping places to the final destination. The ticket will not be honored and will lose its validity if all the coupons are not used in the sequence provided in the ticket. More information can be found at Conditions of carriage.
Limits of liability
The applicable limits of liability for your journey on a flight operated by a carrier of the SAS Group are as follows:
1. There are no financial limits in respect of death or bodily injury;
2. In respect of destruction, loss of, or damage or delay to baggage, 1,000 Special Drawing Rights per passenger (approximately EUR 1,230) and, if the value of your baggage is greater than this limit, you should inform the carrier at check-in or ensure that it is fully insured prior to travel;
3. For damage occasioned by delay to your journey, 4,150 Special Drawing Rights per passenger (approximately EUR 5,100).
If your journey also involves carriage by other airlines, you should contact them for information on their limits of liability. Time limit for action: Any action in court to claim damages must be brought within two years from the date of arrival of the aircraft, or from the date on which the aircraft ought to have arrived. Baggage claims: Written notice to the carrier must be made within 7 days of the receipt of checked baggage in the case of damage, and, in the case of delay, within 21 days from the date on which it was placed at the disposal of the passenger. This notice is required by the European Community Regulation (EC) No. 2027/97 (as amended by Regulation (EC) No. 889/2002). Carriage and other services provided by the carrier are subject to conditions of carriage, which are hereby incorporated by reference.
These conditions may be obtained from the issuing carrier. For complete text of all provisions applicable we refer to SAS General Conditions of carriage for Passengers and Baggage. For the relevant rules regarding baggage allowances we refer to SAS Baggage Allowances. Personal data, which has been provided to us in connection with your travel, may be passed to government authorities for border control and aviation security purposes.