Your travel experience begins in our lounges.
Feel free to stop by, relax, get connected and make use of your time at the airport doing exactly what you want and need to do. You can you use your time any way you like: you can catch up on work, rest or enjoy excellent food and beverages. Depending on where you are, you will find our concepts SAS Gold Lounge, SAS Lounge, SAS Domestic Lounge, SAS City Lounge (Stockholm) or SAS Café Lounge.
SERVICE IN OUR LOUNGES
Work: Our lounges offer space to let you work effectively on your own computer or a loaner desktop computer. Often with guest offices, printers and telephone booths for undisturbed conversation and always-free WiFi. Copenhagen also features a conference room for booking with a capacity of 14 people.
Relax: Pass the time with an inspiring magazine, read the paper in the SAS App or watch your favorite TV series. At some SAS lounges, you can even freshen up with a shower. And if you’re traveling with your family, younger travelers will love our Kids’ Room at select destinations.
Food and beverages: Enjoy a delicious buffet, fresh salads and excellent wines. SAS Lounge and SAS Gold Lounge also offer meals and a wide range of beverages. SAS Domestic Lounge offers a snack buffet and SAS Café Lounge offers a coffee bar.
NEW: DIGITAL NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES IN SAS LOUNGES!
Now when you visit SAS Lounges you can download a wide selection of newspapers, magazines, books and more in the SAS App. Digital publications are also available from 22 hours before departure on SAS flights.
From 1 March, all of the newspapers you enjoy with SAS will be digital. This is just another way we’re digitalizing the customer experience – and operating more sustainably.
WE ARE EXPANDING
SAS Lounge New York (EWR) We are upgrading and expanding the SAS Lounge in New York (Newark). The renovation will include 40 additional seats and three additional lavatories as well as updated design of the Café and reception areas. The renovation will start in February and is expected to be completed during June 2017. The service may be slightly reduced during the construction period. We apologize for any convenience.
List of lounges
- Meetings at the lounge. Our Copenhagen lounge now offers all passengers the opportunity to use the fully equipped conference room that can accommodate up to 14 people. Book by clicking on the link.
Book SAS conference room
- SAS Café Lounges! Welcome to visit our new Café Lounges at Trondheim, Tromsø, Malmo and Lulea Airports. SAS Café Lounges complements existing SAS lounges & are designed for SAS' most frequent flyers. SAS Café Lounges offers a dedicated and relaxing environment where SAS customers can spend time & work effectively. Lounge access
- Take a look inside! Stroll around the Lounges, visit Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm SAS Lounge and SAS Gold Lounge.
- Visit our new lounge in Oslo. Enjoy the new domestic lounge in Oslo at gate 15. The concept of the lounge will be the same as at our popular domestic lounge in Stockholm.
- SAS lounges open 1 hour before the first SAS flight and close approximately 30 minutes before the last SAS flight.
- Enjoy free access to the lounge when traveling in SAS Plus, SAS Business & Wideroe Flex/Full Flex or if you are a EuroBonus Diamond or Gold member. EuroBonus Silver* members have free lounge access in the summer (July 1-August 31) & over Christmas (December 17-January 8).
* Except SAS Gold Lounge.
- For our youngest passengers, we have special children's lounges in Copenhagen for our youngest passengers & and kids' corners in Stockholm Terminal 5 & Oslo.
- Meeting in Stockholm City? In cooperation with No 18 Office & Lounge, the SAS City Lounge is a refreshing new oasis for people who travel with us the most. You’re welcome to use the lounges 24 hours before or after your SAS flight, work efficiently for a few hours in an inspiring environment that also offers free WiFi, coffee, tea and reception service. Locations are and you can bring one (1) guest;
- Stureplan, Birger Jarlsgatan 18. Open for Diamond members.
- Stockholm Grand Central Station. Open for Diamond and Gold members.
Entry fees for the SAS City Lounge is free for EuroBonus Diamond and Gold members in connection with a flight on SAS. At all other times, entry is SEK 299 per person for members and guests, and children under age 2 are free. Payment by credit card at reception. Read more about No 18 Office & Lounge here.
LOUNGE OFFER IN SAS GO If you travel in SAS Go or with Wideroe, you can enjoy our lounges at select airports from DKK 189/NOK 199/SEK 219/EUR 24/USD 32. That includes food, beverages and WiFi. If you are a EuroBonus member you can pay with your points.
Read about our lounge offer
SAS is ongoing strengthening our offer in the air as well as on ground, where we are investing in SAS Lounges and SAS Fast track at our main airports and our destinations with the largest number of travelers. SAS is investing in digital solutions, new upgraded cabins, new aircraft, high-speed WiFi on all aircraft and have recently launched news in food & beverage onboard. On ground, to be able to continue and invest, expand and improve SAS Lounges and Fast Track offer, SAS will end our collaboration with some of our contracted lounges operated by third-parties. The result will be a continued improvement of SAS own offer where it benefits most of our Plus/Business travelers, members and 29 million yearly passengers. To mention a few examples SAS will invest in new and bigger domestic lounges at Arlanda and Oslo Gardemoen as well as upgrading our international SAS Lounges in New York, Paris and Chicago.
SAS and Star Alliance offer lounge access to over 1 000 lounges worldwide.
All Star Alliance lounges