Earn 3 SAS Credits per night
Earn 3 SAS Credits per room and night every time you stay at any participating Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson hotel. It is easy to figure out how much you will save. 1 SAS Credit is equal to 1 Dollar – very simple!
How to book and earn
There are 3 ways to earn SAS Credits on hotel stays. Regardless of the option you choose, you will earn SAS Credits as long as you include your company code (CMP-code) in your booking.
1. Book online at rezidor.com
If you book yourself at your company simply go to rezidor.com and insert your travel details.
2. Call SAS Credits Support
You can also call SAS Credits Support to make a booking.
3. Contact your travel agency
If you book your business trips through a travel agency, simply forward your company code (CMP-code) to your contact person.
You can earn and redeem your SAS Credits at any Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson hotel in the following countries:
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (except Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels) and United Arab Emirates.
SAS Credits can be earned at an 'Eligible Rate', i.e. at any published rate for an Eligible Stay except:
- Employee rates or family and friends' rates
- Airline crew, travel agent, or hotel employee rates
- Tour operator or wholesaler rates or rates booked through online travel companies (i.e. Expedia)
- Group and conventions rates
- Holiday package/wholesale rates
- Complimentary rooms, including but not limited to rooms booked as frequent traveller award night stays, or stays involving other gift certificate or free night vouchers
How to earn SAS Credits on flights