If you purchase your ticket on flysas.com
Most tickets purchased on flysas.com can be rebooked for €60 per person per segment within Europe. If rebooking to a higher price category, you will pay the difference between the two fares plus the change fee.
If you wish to cancel your ticket, you must do so within 24 hours after your purchase.
To rebook your ticket, please do the following:
- Click on Find/Change booking
- Enter your last name and booking reference (6 characters - ex. qt5y6d)
- Scroll to the bottom of the order confirmation
- Click on change booking
- Choose the departure you wish to change
- Choose the date you wish to change to
- Fill in your payment details and confirm
- The ticket is now changed!
The film in the link to the right illustrates a quick demonstration to the rebooking process.
Name change/ticket transfer
You may transfer your ticket to someone else or change an incorrect name on the ticket up to 24 hours before departure (for a trip that has not yet begun).
The following applies for name changes:
- An adult cannot take over a child ticket.
- It is not possible to change the name for a trip that has already begun.
- If you are flying with airlines other than SAS or Widerøe, other rules may apply.
- A name change costs €60 per ticket.
- For name changes/ticket transfers, please contact SAS Customer Contact Center.