News! During the period December 21, 2013 and January 12, 2014 we are Welcoming you as a Silver member to enter the SAS lounges* in Copenhagen, Oslo, Gothenburg and Stockholm (not domestic), for you and your family (max 4 people) when you travel abroad with SAS and Widerøe. On top, you can also use Fast Track during the same travel period.
Christmas & New Year privilegie
* Not SAS Gold lounges
Our mid-level membership
As a Silver member you are entitled to privileged treatment at all times. You have special privileges that include faster, easier check-in and priority on waiting lists. Silver members do not pay any service fee when booking award trips through EuroBonus Member Service. Benefits are effective the day you are upgraded, not before.
Silver benefits in short
• You earn an additional 15% Basic points on top of the regular points, regardless of seat on all SAS, Wideroe and Estonian Air.
• You have priority on waiting lists on SAS, Wideroe, Estonian Air and Star Alliance
• You can use Business check-in, regardless of fare on SAS, Estonian Air and Wideroe
• Silver members can bring one (1) extra luggage without charge on SAS, Estonian Air and Wideroe
• No charge for SAS WiFi in any service class onboard SAS
• Priority on standby at airport/seat reservations on Star Alliance carriers
• Book awards through Member Service - no booking fee
• Discounts on rental cars from Avis, Hertz and Sixt
• Privileges and benefits at various hotel partners
• Combine your EuroBonus card with Diners Club or MasterCard, earn Extra points on most purchases and its always free of charge the first year (available in Nordic countries only), American Express is available in Norway & Sweden
• EuroBonus Traveler - Magazine for Silver members in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, published four times a year
| || |
Want to check out the