SAS Credits is our program for small and medium sized companies to earn and collect points every time one of your employees travels. We call these points SAS Credits. Your company can use earned SAS Credits to purchase new flights which can be booked in any booking class in any of our service classes, Business, Economy Extra - our premium economy - or Economy. You will also receive up to 2% discount on our fares*.
About SAS Credits
SAS Credits is an offer to companies that do not already hold a tailormade contract with us. The company will receive a socalled CMP-code at signing. This code must be inserted every time that a reservation is made. The booking process itself is done as usual. This code is also used when you redeem points. With the CMP-code inserted in the reservation, SAS Credits will be credited to your company's SAS Credits account upon completion of travel.
The status of your SAS Credits account can easily be checked by logging in to the SAS Corporate Site. In the account, you will find information about earned SAS Credits. Once you have received minimum 500 SAS Credits, you may start to redeem them for tickets. .
How to earn Credits
100 SAS Credits = US$100. You earn 6-10% on all travel with SAS Group Airlines, SAS (SK), Wideroe (WF) and Blue1(KF)) - see logos on the right. Any fare will give you SAS Credits if you insert your CMP-code at time of booking. Earned SAS Credits can be used for booking travel with SAS Group Airlines.
SAS Credits and EuroBonus
SAS Credits is independent of EuroBonus. As traveler you earn EuroBonus points on all journeys and the company receives SAS Credits.
Agreement and contact details
The agreement details can be found at a link on the top right side of this page. If you have questions, you are welcome to call us at +1 201 528 0000 or email us at email@example.com .
- Earn up to 10% SAS Credits on SAS Group flights***. SAS Credits are valid for 3 years.
- Up to 2% discount on fares*.
- Double benefit - Company receives SAS Credits, and traveler receives EuroBonus points at the same time!
- There is no limit to how many SAS Credits, a company can earn or use.
- Companies which do not already have agreements with us can earn SAS Credits.
- SAS Credits are valid on SAS (SK), Wideroe (WF) and Blue1(KF).
- We make your company travel comfortable, productive and more inexpensive. .
- Smart solutions like online check-in and SMS services.
- Once the company has earned 500 SAS Credits, redemption for future flighs** is offered via the designated SAS sales center.
- Earns EuroBonus points.
* SAS fares to which the up to 2% discount applies (benchmark fares) are SAS offered fares for travel on SAS operated flights including fuel surcharges, but excluding government taxes and charges. The up to 2% discount only applies to fares sold in the US for travel originating in the US on a one way or roundtrip basis. The discount applies to the fare on the full itinerary from origin to destination including US domestic sectors operated by certain US carriers( United, Continental, USAirways and Alaska). Lowest booking classes O, T, L and K excluded. Up to 2% discount not available on flysas.com/us.
** Minimum 500 SAS Credits needed to redeem first reward.
*** Purchase Value refers to price on ticket excluding taxes, charges, service charges and surcharges. SAS Credits cannot be earned or redeemed for travel on SAS codeshare flights operated by other carriers except for flights operated by SAS Group carriers Blue1 and Wideroe.