Oxygen brought by the passenger
You must make a reservation before the flight and state the number of containers.
- Oxygen can be brought both as cabin or checked baggage.
- The oxygen container's dimensions and weight may not exceed the cabin baggage allowance (maximum height 55 cm x width 40 cm x depth 23 cm, maximum weight 5 kg).
- Make a reservation before the flight and state the number of containers.
- Contact SAS Medical Sales before the flight so that the check-in staff know that you are carrying oxygen.
- Liquid oxygen is not allowed because it is considered dangerous goods.
Oxygen provided by SAS
It is possible to book medical oxygen in advance from AGA for use on board. Please fill in a Medical Information Form (MEDIF). Permission will be granted by the SAS Medical Department.
|Supplements for additional oxygen provided by SAS |
|SAS intercontinental flights ||€335/segment |
|Other SAS flights: ||€150/segment |
Medical equipment that is necessary for you on the flight can be brought for no extra charge.
SAS Medical Sales
Tel.: +45 32 32 68 98
Fax: +45 32 32 64 72
Monday-Friday 9am-12pm CET