- Have some questions before you go? Call us and we'll do our best to assist.
- We care about your valuables. Click here for delayed baggage & here for damaged baggage.
LOST & FOUND
- Forgot your child's toy on board or something else? Click here.
- You can claim partly or fully unused tickets if they are refundable here.
- Learn more about EuroBonus, our frequent flyer program - click here.
- Technical problems? Let us know here and we'll do our best to fix it.
- Was there a problem with your journey? We would like to help! Click here to contact us.
If you would like to make a complaint please contact our customer relations team who can be contacted at Contacttoflysas@sasair.com More information on our complaints procedures can be found at here If for any reason you are unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can refer your complaint to Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden (“ARN”), Box 174, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden who are approved by an EU Competent Authority to provide an independent review of complaints and dispute resolution services. You will need to refer your complaint within 12 months after our final response.
ARN can be contacted on:
Box 174, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 8-508 860 00
Opening hours: 9-12, 13-15 Fax: +46 8-508 860 01
Or, you may use the European Commission’s electronic form: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Alternatively, UK residents can log your complaint with CAA’s Passenger Advice and Complaints Team (PACT) by completing the online complaint form via the CAA website: www.caa.co.uk/passengercomplaints. Under the subtitle ‘How the CAA can Help’ you will need to click on the link ‘Refer your complaint to us’. You can then access the CAA’s consumer portal where you can submit your complaint to PACT. Please note that neither PACT’s complaints service nor ARN cannot require airlines to take any particular action. They are mere recommendations.