Are you organizing your next event in one of the Scandinavian countries with more than 500 international delegates from more than 3 countries and 2 continents?
Then together with our partners we can offer you a Star Alliance Official Airline Network Agreement, covering up to 25 Airlines. SAS will be the lead airline and your one point of contact to the agreement so it couldn’t be easier.
The agreement offers the following benefits for:
- One point of contact for all event logistics - manage and plan your logistics through one central contact.
- Save on your convention budget - a Organizer Support programme will be made available with tickets for site inspection, committee and guest speaker travel
- Extra Incentive – giving you extra free tickets if you supply us with more information by conducting a delegate survey or supply us with an advertisement
- A global interlineable conference discount for your delegates almost no matter where they are travelling from
- Organizer webpage –where you can download logos, wording and request advertisements, get information about your organizer account and booking
- Save – up to 20% with Star Alliance global conference discount for you and your travel partner
- Global Travel with the Star Alliance Network – you can travel from and to almost anywhere in the world with the Star Alliance network that has over 19000 daily departures, to more than 916 destinations in 170 countries.
- Earn Miles - with one of Star Alliance airlines frequent flyer program and save on your travel in the future
- Online delegate webpage – with information about your event, search for flights, downloadable time table, get information about visa and health and booking information
For more information contact SAS firstname.lastname@example.org or to apply for the agreement fill in the online Request for proposal form at www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus
Today Star Alliance has 25 airline members, these are: Adria Airways, Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, blue1, bmi, Continental Airways, Croatian Airlines, EgyptAir, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Spanair, SWISS, TAP Portugal, THAI, Turkish Airlines, United and US Airways.
Aegean Airlines, Air India, Brussels Airlines and TAM have been announced as future members.