(Updated 10:40 CEST, May 28)
SAS has signed an agreement with the Norwegian Pilote Union (NSF) and the industrial action in Norway is called of.
Cancelled flighs the 28th of May will not be reinstated. Normal traffic expected from 29may15.
Please read more information about your rights below and check status on your flight before you go to the airport. Thank you for your patience.
If you are one of our affected passengers we can under these circumstances offer you:
- Rebooking at similar conditions with SAS (e.g. class of service) at the earliest convenience, or
- Rebooking at similar conditions with SAS (e.g. class of service) at a later date, subject to availability, or
- If you do not wish to be rebooked, unused tickets (or portions thereof) will be refunded. Click here to get your ticket refunded.
We recommend that you address your questions regarding rebooking or refund to where you purchased your ticket. If you have purchased your ticket directly from SAS, see contact information here.
Please note that due to these disturbances we are experiencing longer waiting times at our contact centers. We are doing our best to help you as soon as possible and thank you for your patience.
If your trip has been cancelled, and you have the possibility to postpone your trip, it is possible to call us back at another time, but at the least within a week of your scheduled departure, to get your flight rebooked.
In accordance with EU261/2004 we will also assist you with the following:
- Meal and refreshments if the delay is more than 2 hours
- Compensation for two phone calls or two e-mails if the delay is more than 2 hours.
- Accommodation and transport to /from the airport and the hotel. Accommodation will be offered if your flight is delayed over night. Accommodation is subject to availability.
Due to the current situation it might be difficult for the SAS staff at the airport to assist you with hotel reservations and other arrangements. If you arrange accommodation and meals on your own expense, contact SAS Customer Care for compensation. Please attach copies of your receipts, your itinerary and your bank account number. You can reach us at www.flysas.com/feedback.
Please note that, with regards to EU regulation 261/2004, this situation is considered as an Extra Ordinary event and that SAS will only reimburse reasonable costs for accommodation and meals (excluding alcohol). All receipts should be retained.
For any other possible claims we recommend you to contact your travel insurance provider. If you have questions about regulations and compensations please contact Customer Care in your country of residence, please click here.