- Where safety comes first
All passengers must pass through security control before boarding.You must show proof that you have a flight on the same day from the departure airport.
- If you are traveling from Scandinavia and your ticket is registered on a card, swipe the card as you enter security control. This will allow staff to access your travel details.
- If your ticket is not registered on a card or you are traveling from outside Scandinavia,you must present a valid printed boarding pass at security control. You can obtain a boarding pass from:
- A printout from SAS online check-in
- Your mobile device if you use mobile check-in
- A self service kiosk at the airport Read more about check-in
Read more about boarding passes
- SAS Fast Track is available for:
…Passengers in SAS Business and SAS Plus.
...Passengers in Widerøe Business and Widerøe Economy Extra.
...Passengers flying domestic in SAS Business, SAS Plus, Widerøe Full Flex and Widerøe Flex from Oslo.
...Passengers flying in SAS Business with one of our codeshare partners.
...EuroBonus Gold members* regardless of ticket type