Please use the form below to enquire about Group and Specialist sales.
Alternatively, please call 01 844 5037.
Planning a group trip?
At SAS, we believe that no matter how big or small your group, each member is singularly important. That's why we have a dedicated department designed to manage groups of more 10 travellers or more. Booking your group with SAS will ensure you have a competitive fare, with extra flexibility to ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible.
If you are travelling as a team or a supporting group, you'll find that we are fully accustomed to the specific needs of teams travelling abroad. Extended ticketing deadlines allow for last minute name changes in the group.
Music & theatre festivals
Scandinavia hosts popular events such as the Roskilde Festival and the Bergen International Festival. SAS can meet the special needs of performance artists, rock bands and orchestras, TV camera crews and accompanying media personnel.
Meetings and conferences
If you are organising a meeting or event, SAS can offer professional groups a wide range of services en route to their destination.
For groups of 10 people or more we offer:
- Competitive fares
- Flexibility - Passenger names can be provided 5 weeks before travel. Name changes and booking alterations, (dates and flights) will be permitted (subject to availability) up until the day the tickets are issued
- Flights with partner airlines Widerøe and Blue1
- EuroBonus points can be accrued on group travel
- All that is required to confirm your group is a small deposit of €50 per person on European flights and €75 per person on intercontinental flights
- Efficient, friendly and dedicated service designed to meet your individual needs