NEWS! Now you can earn SAS Credits on hotel stays
On April 26, 2012 we have introduced a new advantage to all SAS Credits members in Hong Kong. You will now be able to earn and redeem SAS Credits for hotel accommodation and other services at any participating Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson hotel throughout Scandinavia, Europe and the Middle East*.
So get the most out of your business trip: combine a SAS, Blue1 or Widerøe flight with a stay at a Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson hotel and collect even more SAS Credits.
Earn 30 SAS Credits per night
Every time you stay at any participating Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson hotel*, you can earn 30 SAS Credits per room and per night. All you need to do is to provide your company code (CMP-code) when making a reservation. The SAS Credits you have earned will then be automatically transferred to your company's SAS Credits account and can be redeemed for future flights or hotel stays.
How to earn SAS Credits on your hotel stays
You have three possibilities how to earn SAS Credits for hotel accommodation. Please always remember to provide your company code (CMP-code) when making a reservation.
- Call SAS at +852 2865 1370
- Book online at rezidor.com
* Participating countries
You can earn and redeem your SAS Credits at any Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson hotel in the following countries:
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (except Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels) and United Arab Emirates.
SAS Credits members can earn SAS Credits at an ‘Eligible Rate’ meaning at any published rate for an Eligible Stay except:
- Employee rates or family and friend rates
- Airline crew rates, travel agent rates, hotel employee rates
- Tour operator rates, wholesaler rates, or rates booked through online travel companies (i.e. Expedia...)
- Group and convention rates
- Holiday package/ wholesale rates
- Complimentary rooms, including but not limited to rooms booked as frequent traveler Award Night stays, or stays involving other gift certificate or free night vouchers.