Earn SAS Credits on hotel stays
Earn and redeem SAS Credits for hotel accommodation and other services at any participating Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson Hotel throughout Scandinavia, Europe and the Middle East.
Get the most out of a business trip: combine a SAS or Widerøe flight with a stay at a Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and earn even more SAS Credits.
Earn 30 SAS Credits per night
Every time you stay at any participating Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson hotel*, you can earn 30 SAS Credits per room and per night. All you need to do is to provide your company code (CMP code) when making a reservation. The SAS Credits you have earned will then be automatically transferred to your company's SAS Credits account and can be redeemed for future flights or hotel stays.
How to book and earn
There are 3 ways to earn SAS Credits on hotel stays. You will earn SAS Credits as long as you include your company code (CMP code) in your booking.
1. Book online at rezidor.com
2. Call SAS at +852 2865 1370
3. Contact your travel agency
You can earn and redeem your SAS Credits at any Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson Hotel in the following countries:
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (except Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels) & United Arab Emirates.
SAS Credits members can earn SAS Credits at an "eligible rate," meaning at any published rate for an eligible stay except:
- Employee rates or family and friend rates
- Airline crew rates, travel agent rates, hotel employee rates
- Tour operator rates, wholesaler rates or rates booked through online travel companies such as Expedia
- Group and convention rates
- Holiday package/ wholesale rates
- Complimentary rooms, including but not limited to rooms booked as frequent traveler Award Night stays, or stays involving other gift certificate or free night vouchers.
How to earn SAS Credits on flights