|SAS app best among European airlines |
More and more major airlines have an app nowadays. But only one of them is the best in Europe – the SAS app! At least according to Flexponsives analysis of 50,000 users of 12 European airlines' apps. With an average of 4.2 points for both iOS and Android, the SAS app has a good margin and the top marks in Europe. We're sure you'll agree!
- Book flights, youth tickets, hotels & Travel Pass
- Pay for flights using points & cash
- Low-fare calendar
- Check in and boarding pass retrieval
- Compatibility with Passbook for iPhone
- View your bookings & flight status
- Add booking to calendar
- Airport maps & weather
- View EuroBonus activities
- Download daily newspapers & magazines to mobile devices as early as 22 hours before departure - more titles to come!
- Use the SAS App with Apple Watch - check your departure time, gate and seat number and your EuroBonus points.
Join over 1 800 000 other users who have downloaded the app!
The SAS Windows Phone app is currently available with a limited number of functions.