| || |
Book flights to Tokyo!
Tokyo is the world's largest urban area by population. The ancient temples and ultra-modern buildings are in perfect harmony, garnished with shopping malls, colorful street ads, heavy traffic and huge numbers of people.
We recommend going on a half-day or all day sightseeing tour. It’s a good way to explore the big city and its main attractions. Most of the rounds will take you to the most popular places like Sensoji Temple in Asakusa district and Meiji Shrine (Meiji Jingu) in Shibuya.
Make a day trip to Hakone, a mountainous area west of Tokyo. Snow-covered, ethereally beautiful Mount Fuji reaches 3776 meters above sea level. Return back to Tokyo by the bullet train instead of taking the bus.
- The Higashi Goyen (imperial garden) is beautiful, and it’s free of charge.
- Tokyo Tower is a copy of Eiffel Tower. The views from the tower are luxurious, but so is the entrance fee. Another high spot with great views is Tokyo Metropolitan Goverment Building in Shinjuku area, and it doesn’t cost you a thing.
- Take a cruise on the Sumida River by vaporetto.
- Those who love sushi, head your way to Tsukiji fish market early in the morning.
- Animation fans can explore Ghibli museum.