What it really means is that you have plenty of one-way or roundtrip award tickets in all classes with Star Alliance to choose from. Find out here where your EuroBonus points can take you when you fly with the world´s first truly global alliance.
Travel in comfort and style
You can book First Class award flights on following member airlines, Air China, ANA, Asiana, EgyptAir, Lufthansa, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines*, Thai Airways and United. Check Star Alliance award chart for information about prices.
* Not available on Singapore Airlines A380 and B77W (B777-ER) flights.
Important facts to read before you plan your itinerary!
- One-way or roundtrip, the choice is yours.
- In some cases, there are no direct Star Alliance flights within a zone or between two zones, so you must transit in another zone, which could make the award trip more expensive. Transfer may never be made in a zone more expensive than the destination zone.
- Business Class and First class not available on all routes.
- One award is permitted between maximum two zones, with transfer (of less than 24 hours) in a third zone that must be equally or less expensive than the destination zone.
- A maximum of 8 flight coupons (segments) are permitted per award.
- Awards are subject to availability.
- The traveler must pay any applicable charges, such as airport taxes or fuel charges.
- Taxes and fees are not included in the points level, and are the responsibility of the member.
- Taxes and fees may apply per person in addition to the points required and they vary by route.
Example: New York - Frankfurt - New York with Lufthansa, in Economy 70 000 points, plus € 492 in taxes & fees.
The exact amount will appear when you book your award trip.