SAS Fast Track
- You can use SAS Fast Track security regardless of ticket type, when traveling on a same day ticket with SAS, Widerøe or another Star Alliance member airline.
- In Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Oslo you may bring along one guest or your immediate family (wife/husband/partner and own children, maximum 4 family members). This applies for most SAS destinations. See detailed info
SAS Smart Pass & Business Check-in
- New! Relax in the SAS City Lounge in downtown Stockholm or at the Central station from 24 hours before or after your SAS flight. Bring a guest and enjoy free WiFi, coffee, tea and reception service. Read more about No 18 Office & Lounge here.
- When traveling on a same-day outward ticket on a scheduled flight with SAS, Wideroe or Star Alliance carrier, you have privileged access to lounges operated by Star Alliance carriers and other SAS EuroBonus partner lounges.
- You can access SAS lounges upon arrival with SAS and SAS code-share flights.
- You can also access SAS lounges if you are disembarking from an SAS operated intercontinental flight (Except Newark due to airport authority regulations).
- You can choose to bring one (1) guest or invite immediate family members (wife/husband/partner and own children, maximum 4 family members) to SAS lounges.
- Dayroom with shower in SAS Gold Lounge in Copenhagen and showers in SAS Lounges in Copenhagen & London.
- You have access to Aeroflot's lounges in Moscow, regardless of ticket type, when departing on Aeroflot codeshare flights with Scandinavian Airlines flights to Copenhagen and Stockholm.
- Your Diamond lounge access is also valid in connection with award trips.
More about SAS Lounges
- SAS Smart Pass is available if you have a home address within Scandinavia.
- You can use SAS Plus/Business check-in, regardless of fare on SAS, Wideroe and Aeroflot in Moscow*.
Guaranteed seat and priority
- You may bring two (2) additional checked baggage on SAS and Wideroe.
- The permitted weight of your baggage depends on what kind of ticket you have booked, read more...
- 20 kg extra checked baggage or one additional piece of baggage where piece concept applies on Star Alliance partners and 20 kg extra checked baggage on Aeroflot* and SAS-operated flights to/from Moscow (not on bonus trips).
- You have highest wait-list priority on SAS and Wideroe.
- Guaranteed seat, not class with a ticket in C if booked at least 48 hours before departure with SAS and Wideroe** and at least 24 hours before departure with SAS between Stockholm - Gothenburg/Malmö and domestic flights in Norway with Wideroe***.
*Valid on flights with Aeroflot or Scandinavian Airlines, between Moscow and Copenhagen/Stockholm.
** Except on Public Service routes within Norway. Not possible to do this online.